Like clockwork, the eternally Coachella-ready Vanessa Hudgens is here to usher the official start of festival fashion shopping season. Just last week, the Gimme Shelter actress toasted Victoria's Secret model-turned-designer Alessandra Ambrosio's sexy new line for Planet Blue, reports the Daily Mail, and she hit up the boho retailer's Beverly Hills boutique again this week with a friend for a whopping three-hour retail therapy sesh.
Sporting a very Reformation-esque daisy print dress (this Vanessa fashion fan site reveals it's actually by Lush, and it can be yours for just $40), the former Disney star apparently dished some vital desert advice to staff, saying that it's "so hard to wear long dresses at Coachella because you can trip over yourself. Not cute." (Truer words have never been spoken.) Guess this means we won't be seeing Hudgens sporting another ankle-grazing steez as seen here next month, but perhaps she'll share more insight into her hot weather essentials haul via Insta?
For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump.
· Urban Outfitters (12110 Ventura Pl): "Socialite Paris Hilton and boyfriend Model River Viiperi stop by Urban Outfitters in Studio City, California on March 15 2014." [Zimbio]
· Salvatore Ferragamo (357 N Rodeo Dr): "Former boxer Mike Tyson does some shopping [at Salvatore Ferragamo] in Beverly Hills, California on March 20, 2014." [Fashion247]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th St): "Jennifer Garner and her daughters Violet, eight, and Seraphina, five, left the boys at home Tuesday for an outing to one of their favorite haunts, the Brentwood Country Mart. [Daily Mail UK]
· Giorgio Baldi (114 W Channel Rd): "Stepping out for a delicious meal, Rihanna headed to Giorgio Baldi in Los Angeles on Thursday (March 20)." [Celebrity Gossip]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]