- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing an H&M blouse, Current/Elliott shorts, a Goyard bag, Céline sunglasses and Cartier and Line & Jo jewelry.
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Finders Keepers dress.
- Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style is wearing Lulu's top,
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a BCBGMAXAZRIA
- Mara of M Loves M is wearing a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Torn by Ronny Ko
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a vintage jacket, J Brand jeans, Dior shoes, Topshop top, an H&M hat and Saint Laurent sunglasses.
Spring has officially sprung and LA bloggers were quick to jump on spring-ready trends. Pretty spring hues were in full effect this week. Take Mara of M Loves M, for example, who wore a pretty lacey frock in a dusty grey color. Meanwhile, Elizabeth of A Keene Sense of Style went with a minty green crop top and skirt combo. Sophie of Angel Food Style's BCBGMAXAZRIA maxi dress also showcased pops of coral. And, Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook was another colorful standout in a twirl-worthy green midi skirt paired with floral Givenchy pumps.
Other bloggers though opted to go colorless, yet still very seasonally appropriate. Chriselle Lim's beautiful white Finders Keepers dress is perfect for beach frolicking. While Rumi of Fashion Toast kept it classic in the perennially cool, very LA look comprised of a white flowy blouse and Current/Elliott cut off shorts.