Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What does Kiki D. have in common with Kim K., Taylor Swift and Goop queen Gwynie P.? The Midnight Special star/Wren muse/Rodarte fan is also a devotee of Tracy Anderson's insane exercise routines, as she was spotted at the superstar trainer's Studio City gym twice over the past two weeks. The 31-year-old actress saluted her sci-fi inspired pals by sporting Radarte and Rosarte tees during both visits (apparently, the LA brand is her workout wear of choice). To see who else paid a visit to Anderson's studio—and for the rest of this week's celeb sightings—click on the jump below.
· Undefeated (112 1/2 S La Brea Ave): "R&B singer Usher shops for new sneakers [at Undefeated] in West Hollywood, California on March 10, 2014." [Fameflynet]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "Reality star Kendall Jenner and a friend out for lunch at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on March 12, 2014." [Fashion247]
· Tracey Anderson Studio (12345 Ventura Blvd): "Julianne Hough blinds us in a bright tank after stopping by the Tracy Anderson Method gym on Wednesday morning (March 12) in Studio City, Calif." [JustJared Jr.]
· Urban Pet (7515 Beverly Blvd): "Mad Men actress Elisabeth Moss out shopping for her cat at Urban Pet in West Hollywood, California on March 13, 2014." [Fashion247]
· The Commons (4799 Commons Way): "LeAnn Rimes, 31, [...] went shopping in Calabasas, California. The singer wore a black and white, star-print jumper which gave a sexy glimpse of her back as the enjoyed some retail therapy at The Commons shopping mall." [Daily Mail UK]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]