Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Free People Studio City/Facebook
- Start your Perfect Saturday with a trip to one of Eater LA's favorite Studio City joints, La Ventura (11929 Ventura Blvd). Wh
- Walk off that delightful feast with a five-minute stroll to Laurel Canyon News (12100 Ventura Blvd), which features one of the largest newspaper and magazine selections in LA. Explore the 24-hour stand's wide variety of hard-to-find titles, including obsc
- Just a few steps away is Free People (12130 Ventura Blvd), aka the land of beach-ready hippie threads. Get your Coachella wardrobe sorted here, and be sure to return on Friday, March 28 for their festival-themed
- Need more Coachella style inspo or simply want to update your spring wardrobe? Swing by Kendall, Kylie and Miley's go-to store, Wasteland (12144 Ventura Blvd). This location recently received a generous stash of whimsical looks from LA label
- Now that you've burned off that meal from earlier, complete your Studio City experience with a visit to Big Sugar Bakeshop (12144 Ventura Blvd). If you're looking for St. Patrick's Day sweets, you're in luck: Tomorrow through Monday, the bakery is
Our Perfect Saturday series continues with a trip to Studio City, specifically Ventura Boulevard. Similar to the previously showcased shopping stretches in Mid-City, DTLA, Venice, Pasadena and Silver Lake, this 'hood is chock-full of retail, culinary and beauty options that could keep us entertained for well over one single afternoon. Until life gives us more than 24 hours in a day, we've put together a condensed version of our ideal jaunt.
From a scrumptious brunch at a hot-to-trot eatery to a bohemian style spree at a celebrity hangout to themed cookies at a local sugar sanctuary, our agenda just might inspire you to ditch sleeping in tomorrow.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Bright Bags and Brunch with Comics in Silver Lake [Racked]
· Where to Grub, Shop and Sip on Abbot Kinney Tomorrow [Racked]