LAFC LAFW Presentation 3/14
- Looks from designer Bri Seeley. Image via LA Fashion Council.
- Rooney Mara- and Emmy Rossum-faved designer Katharine Kidd presented dark florals (
- One-year-old label Colton Dane's fall/winter line is all about "timeless elegance and sophisticated appeal [...] for the confident, sensual woman." Photos by Paolo Fortades.
- Linden designer Jennifer Lynn (see one of her looks at left) says her latest eco-conscious collection—which includes layered, textured pieces like fish-leather trimmed leggings and silk shirt dresses—was inspired by artist James Turrell and th
- Looks by Bellen Brand (left) and Stella Proseyn; photos by Paolo Fortades. Bellen Brand co-founder Alexandria Norman says the Made-in-the-U.S. basics line is inspired by the "girl [who] loves hip-hop, bu understands jazz." Stella Proseyn designer Debbie T
- Colorblocked carryalls by Mofe. Image via LA Fashion Council.