Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a For Love & Lemons two-piece, a Madeline Chadwick<
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Charles Henry
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Heidi Merrick dress, a
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a Bebe
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Self Portrait dress, an Alexandra DeClaris clutch and Zara sandals.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an Urban Outfitters dress, a Topshop coat, Shoe Dazzle sandals and
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an
From Olivia of Lust for Life's pretty pastel For Love & Lemons number to Jenny of Margo and Me's pleated midi-skirt and crop top combo, LA bloggers were feeling fun, flirty, feminine ensembles this week. Some opted for easy breezy dresses. Samantha of Could I Have That?'s Heidi Merrick maxi was especially lovely.
Other highlights included An of Haute Pink Pretty's hip-hugging black-and-white stripped Bebe skirt paired with a bright red top for an added punch. Courtney of Always Judging's getup was another favorite. She added spunk by pairing her Citizens of Humanity baby blues with a voluminous ruffled top complimented by killer accessories like Isabel Marant steppers and a Givenchy bag.