- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a For Love & Lemons two-piece, a Madeline Chadwick<
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing a Charles Henry
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Heidi Merrick dress, a
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a Bebe
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Self Portrait dress, an Alexandra DeClaris clutch and Zara sandals.
- Marta of It's Super Fashion is wearing an Urban Outfitters dress, a Topshop coat, Shoe Dazzle sandals and
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an
From Olivia of Lust for Life's pretty pastel For Love & Lemons number to Jenny of Margo and Me's pleated midi-skirt and crop top combo, LA bloggers were feeling fun, flirty, feminine ensembles this week. Some opted for easy breezy dresses. Samantha of Could I Have That?'s Heidi Merrick maxi was especially lovely.
Other highlights included An of Haute Pink Pretty's hip-hugging black-and-white stripped Bebe skirt paired with a bright red top for an added punch. Courtney of Always Judging's getup was another favorite. She added spunk by pairing her Citizens of Humanity baby blues with a voluminous ruffled top complimented by killer accessories like Isabel Marant steppers and a Givenchy bag.