Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's another fine week for sales, folks. In addition to Jessica Alba-backed basics from Crippen and spring wardrobe refreshers from Ark & Co., local design house M Dot is also treating our wallets to some serious savings. Read on for five fab sales to catch now through this weekend.
· Ampersand Boutique (658 N Larchmont Blvd): Now until tomorrow, enjoy deep discounts on vintage and designer merch for $5 and $10, including James Perse, American Vintage and more during the consignment shop's sale, which benefits non profit org Dress for Success.
· Alternative Apparel (219 N Larchmont Blvd; 1337 Abbot Kinney Blvd & 219 N Larchmont Blvd): Now through Monday, March 17th, enjoy an additional 50% off the globally-conscious basics brand's sale items at their Venice and Larchmont Village stores.
· Kao Pao Shu (1906 Olympic Blvd): Friday and Saturday, score up to 70% off the local brand's handmade unisex carryalls and women's clothing. In addition, designer Naida Begeta will be on hand to meet shoppers.
· M Dot Design Studio (741 S Mansfield Ave, #1): Saturday from 11am to 4pm, enjoy 40 to 50% off the up-and-coming label's fall 2013 apparel and accessories during their annual sale. In addition, shoppers can enjoy sweet treats from Spoon Me Sweetly and live DJ beats.
· Ark & Co. and Aryn K. (615 E 61st St): Saturday from 8am to 2pm, enjoy up to 80% off both LA brands' jackets, dresses, tops and more during their one-day sample sale.
· Crippen (508 S Van Ness Ave): Also happening on Saturday, the LA label's one-day sale promises celeb-loved basics for $10, 20 and $30, excluding leather and sweaters.
· All SaleWire Listings [Racked]