Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The high-neck halter top and string bikini set and the crop top and bikini bottom
- Alessandra and Behati pose for the many, many cameras. Would you ever consider relocating to LA? "I'll always be in between [New York and LA] because of work, y'know? And I've been flying so much lately that
- The getaway halter top and scalloped string bikini set from Victoria's Secret 2014 swimwear line.
Spring has yet to officially rear its sprightly head, but here in fitness-obsessed LA—the land of year-round beach bodies—it's always bikini season. That must've been the thinking when Victoria's Secret recruited Angels Behati Prinsloo and Alessandra Ambrosio to unveil their latest swimwear collection yesterday afternoon at The London West Hollywood's rooftop pool, where the sun was definitely shining above our heads. (Winter, what?)
Now that we know all about Brazilian beauty Ambrosio's fave shops and new boho line, we thought it was time to catch up with Namibia-born bombshell Prinsloo. Though all Adam Levine- and wedding-related questions were off the table (we totally get it, a girl should get to plan her nuptials in peace), we did pick Prinsloo's brain on possible relocation plans, her fave LA neighborhoods and more.
So the last time we had a chat, you mentioned you wanted to go to Costa Rica. Have you had a chance to go yet?
"I've been there once and I absolutely loved it but I haven't had a chance to go back…I love it there so much!"
· Victoria's Secret [Official Site]
· VS Angel Erin Heatherton Loves Reformation, Rag & Bone [Racked]
· VS Angel Alessandra Ambrosio Loves SoulCycle, Planet Blue [Racked]
· Victoria's Secret Angels Talk Sexy, Summer Plans in Santa Monica [Racked]