Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's baaaack. Despite the naysayers, LA Fashion Week has returned for another season, offering two week's worth of fall/winter 2014 showcases. Per usual, the roster of events is overwhelmingly lengthy—take a peek at this insane schedule for just one example. To help you navigate through the madness, we've eliminated the riff raff to highlight ten stylish events happening all over our city, from WGACA's celeb-filled rager tomorrow to Saturday's Simply Stylist takeover, moderated by yours truly.
Wednesday, March 12:
· LA Fashion Council presentation with BellenBrand, Odylyne and more, 12pm, invite-only
· Monica Rose, Miss J and Kelly Cutrone party at What Goes Around Comes Around (159 S La Brea Ave), 7pm, RSVP here
Saturday, March 15:
· Simply Stylist conference at The Grove (189 The Grove Drive), 10am, get tickets here
· Mike Vensel at Mack Sennett Studios' Concept Fashion Week (1215 Bates Ave), 12pm, invite-only
· Camelia Skikos at Mack Sennett Studios' Concept Fashion Week (1215 Bates Ave), 1pm, RSVP here
· Wayward at Mack Sennett Studios' Concept Fashion Week (1215 Bates Ave), 3pm, RSVP here
· All LAFW Fall 2014 Coverage [Racked]
· Majority of LA Fashion Insiders Say Nay to LA Fashion Week [Racked]