L'Ermitage 1970s Suite 03/10
- Vintage Halston dresses inside L'Ermitage Hotel's 1970s-themed Suite 100.
- The party got started downstairs, where the L'Ermitage's Livello Pavilion was transformed into a Studio 54-inspired space, complete with a model perched atop a white horse, Bianca Jagger-
- The special raspberry-infused Studio 54 cocktail was delish.
- Partygoers were treated to tasty finger foods like veggie spring rolls, deep-fried artichoke, stuffed mushrooms, mini lamb shanks and more.
- Elizabeth Taylor greets guests when they first enter L'Ermitage Hotel's Suite 100.
- The suite's closet comes with vintage Halston dresses, handbags and shoes, including Amy Adams' brown leather dress, as see
- We ran into celeb stylist Phillip Bloch, who posed in front of Andy Warhol's portrait of Jane Fonda. Bloch raved to us about meeting the activist actress during this year's Academy Awards festivities.
- Ready to catch some zzzz's?
- We were loving @annamarienewell and @dagmarette's vintage style.
- Andy Warhol's art decorates the space.
- Partygoers hang out in the fancy marble bathroom.
- A sketch inspired by Halston.
- Photos of Halston with Liza Minnelli.
- The Interview magazine-covered bathroom.
- Last call! Partygoers enjoy one last moment inside Suite 100 before the end of the bash.