Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- "The amazing view from the sound stage that few people get to experience. We find it so inspiring."
- "Lubov Azria with the hair, makeup and styling team during rehearsal making sure nothing—no hair or thread—is out of place!"
- "Max Azria takes a minute to pose for a photo during the music and lighting walk-thru."
- "No detail is overlooked for our #BCBGRunwayFW14." [Photo via @bcbgmaxazria/Instagram]
- "Such a chic arrival by @LubovAzria." [Photo via @bcbgmaxazria/Instagram]
- "Ready for winter." [Photo via @bcbgmaxazria/Instagram]
- "Backstage with Max Azria during the BCBGMAXAZRIA show."
- "Model Marique Schimmel backstage at the BCBGMAXAZRIA show being interviewed by Fashion TV."
- "After the BCBGMAXAZRIA show with model Lena Hardt."
"I can't miss BCBG" is the common response when you ask a blogger why on earth she's awake at the break of dawn on the official first day of New York Fashion Week. Yesterday at 10am sharp, BCBGMAXAZRIA showcased its fall 2014 offerings to a room of street style stalked superfans—including West Coast blogstars—and brought the house down with its next-level array of statement outerwear. Prior to experiencing the event from our seats, we linked up with the LA brand to give us an exclusive look at what goes on behind the scenes.
This show was particularly special because it aligns with BCBGMAXAZRIA's 25th anniversary. Check out the gallery for snaps and commentary from the brand, along with a few gems from their Instagram. (We want that pink polish ASAP.)
· BCBGMAXAZRIA [Official Site]
· At Wildfox, Jane Austen Goes Grunge [Racked]
· The 12 Best-Dressed LA Bloggers at New York Fashion Week [Racked]