Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Does the world know our denim-devoted city all too well? Following the Glendale Galleria's slew of store openings during their fashionable facelift last fall, Armani Jeans is the latest brand to call the massive mall its home. Slated to open this summer on July 25th, the shop will be the label's very first West Coast store and third U.S. location.
Located in the Bloomingdale's wing and sandwiched between Original Penguin and BCBG Max Azria, the 2,500-square-foot-space will stock the legendary designer Giorgio Armani's luxe denim line. The real question is, who'll follow in Megan Fox and Rihanna's sexy footsteps? In any case, expect a whole lot of hot and heavy wall action over there on Level 2, Zone D.
· Armani Jeans [Official Site]
· Boom: Kitson is Coming to Glendale Galleria Next Month [Racked]
· Peek Inside Glendale Galleria's Glorious New Bloomingdale's [Racked]
· Glendale Galleria is Getting Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Superdry, More [Racked]
· Why Retail-Happy Glendale Was Named LA's Best 'Hood of 2013 [Racked]