Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Cheyann Benedict dress.
- An of Haute Pink Pretty is wearing a Karen Kane top, a
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
- Devon of Devon Rachel is wearing a Rails top, an
- Jenny of Margo and Me is wearing Rag & Bone leather shorts, a
- Bethany of Snakes Nest is wearing a Zara top, Citizens of Humanity jeans, Shoe Dazzle shoes and a Loeffler Randall bag.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a
LA's blogstars are getting in the spirt of Valentine's Day with feminine, flirty looks this week. Take Aimee of Song of Style, for example, who donned a whimsical, multi-colored Cheyann Benedict dress. Similarly, Stephanie of Honey & Silk went with a red flowy jumpsuit while Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere opted for a cute floral-printed maxi skirt.
Meanwhile, fellow bloggers rocked more edgier looks. Devon of Devon Rachel paired a cool flannel shirt by LA's own Rails with a leather skirt and booties. Jenny of Margo and Me was also into leather duds styling her Rag & Bone shorts with a cropped sweater layered over a white button up and accessorized with a leopard clutch. Bethany of Snakes Nest was another standout thanks to her effortless, yet chic look comprised of slouchy Citizens of Humanity jeans, a plaid shirt and strappy heels for a ladylike touch.