Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rash Guard in Black/White Print, $29.99; Skirt in Black/White Print, $34.99.
- Belted Dress in Green Floral Print, $49.99.
- Jacquard Dress in Red Iris Print, $79.99.
- Cardigan in Blue/White/Black Colorblock, $34.99; One-Piece Swimsuit in Red Iris Print, $34.99; Sunglasses in Red Iris Print, $16.99.
- Blouse in Red Floral Print/Lace, $34.99; Skirt in Red Floral/Check Print, $34.99; Pouches in Clear/Red Floral Print, $22.99.
- Bikini Top in Black/White Print, $22.99.
- Sweatshirt in Light Blue Floral/Check Print, $29.99.
- Beach Towel in Red/Iris Print, $24.99.
- Tote in Black/White Print, $39.99.
- Slip-On Shoe in Black/White Print, $29.99.
Ladies and gentlemen, #Pilottorama is fast approaching. This Sunday, the Peter Pilotto x Target collection officially drops in stores and online, and after watching the collab's high-energy commercial, we're totally pumped. Just like last year's Limsanity, we want you to slay this launch, so here's a cheat sheet with five key pointers. Want more? Hit the comments if you have additional questions; we're here to help.
1. Know what you want. Although we love leisurely shopping just as much as the next gal, now is not the time for aimless perusing. Instead, come equipped with a collage in either printout or Pinterest form (thanks, Racked NY!) that highlights the exact pieces (with pricing) you're pining for. Get started by viewing the full lookbook here or our edited version above.
2. Know the online exclusives. A few items in the lookbook are marked with a single asterisk—this means that they're only available on Target.com. If your pick is online-only, Racked National suggests that you start scanning the site between midnight and 3am, when previous collabs have hit. Don't forget that Net-a-Porter will also stock select pieces.
3. Get there super early. Last year, serious diehards lined up for the 3.1 Phillip Lim launch as early as 5am, so keep that in mind if you're feeling competitive. Although it won't secure a front-of-line spot, getting to your local Target (see #5 for locations) at 7am is totally fine.
4. Know the return policy. Although customer service says that this collab honors Target's standard return policy of 90 days with tags and receipt, check the back of your receipt to be sure. Speaking of returns, as we saw with Lim, it's not a bad idea to revisit the store a few days later to see if anyone gave up your desired item.
5. Know where to go. Without further ado, here's a list of 20 local Targets and CityTargets carrying the collection:
Target Alhambra - 2120 West Main Street; (626) 308-3290
CityTarget Beverly - 8480 Beverly Blvd; (323) 602-0637
Target Burbank - 1800 W Empire Ave; (818) 238-0132
Target Commerce - 5600 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Culver City - 10820 Jefferson Blvd; (310) 839-5200
Target Culver City South - 6000 Sepulveda Blvd; (310) 754-4614
CityTarget DTLA - 735 S Figueroa St; (213) 330-4543
Target Eagle Rock - 2626 Colorado Blvd; (323) 258-1355
Target Glendale - 2195 Glendale Galleria; (818) 334-1400
Target Hawthorne - 2700 W 120th St; (323) 492-1000
Target Long Beach - 2270 N Bellflower Blvd; (562) 493-5411
Target South LA - 3535 S La Cienega Blvd; (310) 895-1131
Target NoHo - 11051 Victory Blvd; (818) 761-3083
Target Northridge - 8999 Balboa Blvd; (818) 924-9001
Target Northridge Plaza - 8840 Corbin Ave; (818) 772-0494
Target Pasadena East - 3121 East Colorado Blvd; (626) 584-2931
Target Pico Rivera - 8800 Whittier Blvd; (562) 949-6200
Target Van Nuys - 5711 Sepulveda Blvd; (818) 779-0163
Target WeHo - 7100 Santa Monica Blvd; (323) 603-0004
CityTarget Westwood - 10861 Weyburn Ave; (310) 893-2360
Good luck! We'll be liveblogging from Target WeHo at 7am, so stay tuned.
· Peter Pilotto x Target [Target]
· All Peter Pilotto x Target Coverage [Racked]
· Behold: The Peter Pilotto x Target Lookbook (with Pricing!) [Racked]