Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Well now, look who broke bread and decided to become besties. Proving that there's no bad blood between them, Taylor Swift and Lorde (aka Ella Yelich-O'Connor) ventured out to Brentwood and West Hollywood for the most photographed shopping session of the week. We can't handle this. What should we call them? Lordelor? Taylorde? Swiftlorde?
But wait, it gets better! Before hitting up boho retailer Free People in the Bwood, the adorable duo headed over to cool kid shop Rag & Bone in WeHo, where they ran into rising style star and Racked pal Kiernan Shipka. Now all we need is world peace. For the rest of this week's celeb sightings, click on the jump.
· John Varvatos (8800 Melrose Ave): "American Hustle actress Amy Adams and her partner Darren Le Gallo do some shopping at John Varvatos in West Hollywood, California on February 25, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Blvd): "Enjoying some solo shopping, [High School Musical actress] Ashley Tisdale headed to Barneys New York in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (February 25)."" [Fashion247]
· Left Shoe Company (8473 Melrose Ave): "Spotted yesterday outside @LeftShoeUS: Queen Latifah! She must know that we now carry sizes as small as a men's size 5 (AKA a woman's size 7)." [Facebook]
· American Apparel (802 N San Vicente Blvd): "Dianna Agron keeps her shades on after doing a bit of shopping at American Apparel on Thursday afternoon (February 27) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]