Andaz Hotel Gifting Suite 2/28
- Brazilian brand Carrano feted the Oscars with free fancy footwear.
- New lifestyle brand Modere not only makes non-toxic skincare, haircare and household products, they also make wellness supplements, diet chews and energy shots. Oh, they also make non-GMO superfood chocolate bars, too.
- Calorie-saving concoctions seems to be a pleaser.
- Relax, PETA police, no lovable labs were harmed in the making of any gift bags. Pet tech brand Voyce showed off their cool canine collars to loungegoers, because if us bipeds can enjoy the convenience of h
- One lucky celeb walked away with an all-expenses paid vacay to Bali from Mulia Resort. The not-so-lucky folks got consolation prizes like five-day hotel stays, free meals included. Must be nice.
- LA-based brand Me Undies's banana leaf boxers were very Beverly Hills Hotel-ready.
- We were diggin' this dope custom-made necklace by LA's Jewelry by Veronique. Teddybears, cannabis leaves, daisies...Wonder who it's for...
- Katy Perry and Rachel Bilson are fans of Jewelry by Veronique's whimsical wares. This unicorn pendant was a big hit.
- Red Carpet Manicure gifted guests with LED gel kits, not that celebs do their own nails anyway.
- Celeb manicurist Christina Aviles and Red Carpet Manicure dreamed up these metallic nail art designs. Let's play a game of match the mani with the movie, shall we?