StyleLab Oscars Jewelry Suite 2/28
- "This has to be the quintessential pair of Oscar earrings [by Farah Khan]. On camera, all of those blue stones will actually read like diamonds."
- Though O'Connor says he's never had a no-show come return day, there have been some close calls. "One very famous actress returned all of the pieces except for one, and she didn't realize that she still had the piece in her hair when got on a flight to go
- "I love the mix of color here, the blue and the green together—this is by designer John Ford for the AGTA Collection."
- This necklace designed by Richard Berberian of Elyse Fine Jewelers features multi-color sapphires, white sapphires and round diamonds, clocking in at a cool 57 carats.
- This Faran Kahn bracelet boats 77 carats of emeralds, ruby and diamonds worth $50,750.
- Okay, now tell us about the drama! "Sometimes I do private appointments, and I had two actresses who had come, one was a little late and one was a little early, so they were overlapped. One of them couldn't make up her mind on what she was do
- So were they arguing over who had the bigger star power? "That is actually the words that one of them said." We want to know more! I'll be shot if I tell you! but that's exactly what somebody said, they were here with
- Let's talk red carpet predictions. Who are you looking forward to seeing? "Lupita [Nyong'o] is the 'It' girl this entire seaso
- And who else? "Obviously we know people like Judi Dench will go a little bit more on the classic side. Amy Adams, she usually does that old Hollywood Glamour [...] she's somebody who does glamour well. And Kate Blanchett [is always ]really really