Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an Acne jacket, an
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Timo Weiland dress, a Zara jacket and shoes,
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an A.L.C.
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a
- Stephanie of Styled by Noir is wearing a Luv AJ cuff and
- Ashley of The Style Editrix is wearing an
The highly anticipated Academy Awards are this Sunday and Grasie of Style Me Grasie was in full spirit posing on the Hollywood Walk of Fame donning a red carpet-worthy look comprised of a deep green frock paired with gold glittery pumps and an equally flashy clutch and necklace.
Other bloggers, though, went for more casually cool looks. Ann of Andy Heart's denim jeans and Acne leather jacket combo can do no wrong. Jacey of Damsel in Dior's lacey, plaid, ombre Tibi skirt was another standout this week. Meanwhile, Stephanie of Honey & Silk was in a easy breezy mood in an Tigerlily dress.