Lacoste CDGA 2/24
- Amy Adams accepting her Lacoste Spotlight Award. Photo via Getty Images.
- Top Moment #1: Before the show, guests were invited to explore Lacoste's film-themed exhibit. The French clothing company
- The Great Gatsby (2013) shirt by FIDM student Lucy Li was the night's winner.
- Alexandra Serna's ombre ruffle situation inspired by Interview with the Vampire (1994) wasn't too shabby, either.
- Wait. We love this Coming to America (1988) tribute by Brionna M. Rowe, too. Prince Akeem!
- We could see Alexa Chung sporting Lena Lollis' demure top inspired by cabaret singer Mademoiselle Amy Jolly in Morocco (1930).
- Student Didda Scheving opted for a statement piece inspired by Phil "Duckie" Dale in Pretty in Pink (1986).
- After the exhibit, we took our seats inside Beverly Hilton's International Ballroom.
- Top Moment #2: The show's opening montage of epic cinema costumes through the years. We kind of want to steal this look sported by Ashley Tisdale in High School Musical 3.
- Top Moment #3: Mindy Kaling cracking jokes onstage with her Mindy Project co-star Ike Barinholtz. She wore a custom turquoise blue gown designed by Salvador Perez, who happens to be the president of the Costume Designers Guild and<
- Top Moment #4: We're fairly certain that legendary actress Raquel Welch lives inside the Fountain of Youth. Can this be us at 73-years-old, please? [Photo via Getty Images]
- Perfect from every angle, even from our seats. Her speech concluded with, "Never underestimate the power of a killer costume." We couldn't agree more.
- Top Moment #5: Seeing Racked friend Kiernan Shipka looking all grown up in a bold look from Delpozo's spring 2014 collec
- Top Moment #6: Wolf of Wall Street's Jonah Hill presenting his pal Judd Apatow with the Distinguished Collaborator Award. He revealed that his mom was a costume designer, so being invited to this ceremony was a huge honor for him. [Photo vi
- Top Moment #7: Judd Apatow's hilarious acceptance speech for his Distinguished Collaborator Award. "I'm proud of the guy who retouched this photo," he said while pointing to the projected image above. Referring to that Jezebel/Vogue
- Top Moment #8: Our girl Trish Summerville won the Excellence In Fantasy Film Award for Hunger Games: Catching Fir
- Top Moment #9: Before actress Amy Adams came up to accept her Lacoste Spotlight Award, a rad montage played of her best theatrical looks. From Enchanted to American Hustle to The Fighter to Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
- Top Moment #10: Amy Adams getting big hugs from her American Hustle co-star Jeremy Renner and costume designer Michael Wilkinson. She wore a custom dress from LA's own Western Costume C