Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Shopping and froyo seems to be a popular pastime among celeb parents. Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio enjoyed quality time with her adorable daughter Anja this week, hitting up a few boutiques in Brentwood and treating her little one to frozen yogurt in her fave nabe.
Sporting a casual gray "Au Revoir Tokyo" sweater and black slip-ons, the brunette beauty was spotted shopping at Ron Herman and Rag & Bone before making one last stop for sweet frozen treats. Click on the jump for more of this week's celeb sightings.
· Bel Bambini (464 N Robertson Blvd): "Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe does some hopping for her new baby at Bel Bambini in West Hollywood, California on February 19, 2014." [INO]
· Tracey Anderson Studios (12345 Ventura Blvd): "Twilight actress Ashley Greene leaves Tracy Anderson Studios all covered in sweat after an intense workout on February 19, 2014 in Studio City, California." [Zimbio]
· TanXs (3863 E Thousand Oaks Bvd): "Britney Spears got up bright and early to fry her skin at the tanning salon [TanXs] in Westlake Village today, and the newly brunette pop star appeared to be in a great mood after her bronzing session!" [X17]
· Whole Foods (7871 Santa Monica Blvd): "After spending a loved-up long weekend together, Julianne Hough, 25, and 30-year-old ice hockey star Brooks Laich were spotted shopping together at Whole Foods grocery store in Los Angeles on Monday." [Daily Mail]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]