Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a
- Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab is wearing a Kardashian Kollection top, a T
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
- Jayne of Stop It Right Now is wearing a Veda jacket and an A.L.C.
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing an ASOS sweater, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an H&M top, Hudson jeans, a Lucid Label
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a
Although it's technically still winter here in Cali, LA street style stars are already dressing in a very springtime-y manner. Sophie of Angel Food Style went for a super easy breezy look in a Lovers + Friends maxi dress. Meanwhile, Julie of Sincerely, Jules embraces the sunny weather with white Free People jeans paired with a denim jacket and Isabel Marant booties.
We also found Hallie of Hallie Daily in a spring spirit. She donned a whimsical J. Crew floral skirt with a cropped sweater and added a statement necklace for an extra punch. Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab also loves the A-line skirt style and opted for a cobalt blue Tibi number. A leather jacket added just the right amount of edge to her ensemble. The winning spring-inspired look, however, came from Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook who looked absolutely graceful in a Mary Katrantzou frock painted with a beautiful image of pink blooming flowers.