Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Satine Venice. All but 3rd, 5th and 6th photos by Elizabeth Daniels.
- Start your day at one of Eater LA's top brunch spots, The Tasting Kitchen (1633 Abbot Kinney Blvd). Decadence is key at this Westsider
- Before you fall into a deep food coma, get moving and head to Left House (1629 Abbot Kinney Blvd) to explore totally unique goods from local de
- Once you've got your indie fix, stroll over to Satine (1508 Abbot Kinney Blvd), wear owner Jeannie Lee's adorable Boston Terriers, Coco and Suno
- All good on the fashion front? Get some decor inspo in at PR maven Alle Fister's favorite botany boutqiue, Floral Art (1338 Abb
- Complete your perfect Abbot Kinney afternoon with some refreshing vino at ElVino Wines (1142 Abbot Kinney Blvd). Mona Moore founder Lisa Bush
We know how to slay Saturdays at Mid-City's La Brea District and DTLA's South Broadway, so let's take a drive down to Venice's Abbot Kinney. It's no secret that this well-hyped shopping stretch is chock-full of dining and shopping options that will keep you busy for hours, so why not make a day of it?
If you're thinking of venturing to the Westside tomorrow, read on for a foolproof agenda that includes where to munch on decadent brunch bites, where to pick up indie gems, where to buy designer items and pet cute pups, where to score unique florals and, finally, where to channel your inner fabulous wino. Onward!