Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Whenever there's news of a celeb baby bump, expect the papz to be stationed at Bel Bambini. This week, Kim Kardashian took pregnant pal Ciara for a shopping sesh at her fave luxe baby boutique in West Hollywood, which counts stylish stars like Jessica Alba, Jaime King, Shakira, Halle Berry and others as fans. Sporting a Lanvin top, a ruffly leather Givenchy skirt, Tamara Mellon legging boots (yeah, we're perplexed too), the reality TV star topped off her look with a chain necklace by Jacon.
Meanwhile, celebs got into the Valentine's Day spirit like the rest of us—hitting up the gym, getting beautified and treating themselves to some old-fashioned retail therapy. To see the who and what, click on the jump for more.
· Nine Zero One Salon (901 Westbourne Dr): "Stepping out for a little pampering, Vanessa Hudgens showed up at the Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood on Monday (February 10)." [Celebrity Gossip]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "Hot Flashes actress Brooke Shields is all smiles while shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on February 11, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Liquid Juice Bar (8180 Melrose Ave): "Emily Blunt keeps herself hydrated while sipping on a healthy drink at Liquid Juice Bar on Tuesday (February 11) in West Hollywood, Calif." [JustJared]
· The Face Place (8701 Santa Monica Blvd): "Singer and actress Selena Gomez shows off her stomach while stopping by the Face Place in Hollywood, California on February 13, 2014." [INO]
· YogaWorks (1067 N Fairfax Ave): "[Charlize Theron] headed out to yoga class [at YogaWorks] in Los Angeles on Wednesday wearing leggings which displayed her perfectly slim and endless legs to the maximum." [Daily Mail UK]
· Ken Paves Salon (409 N Robertson Blvd): "Changing up her look just before Valentine's Day, Eva Longoria paid a visit to the Ken Paves Salon in West Hollywood on Thursday evening (February 13)." [Source]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]