Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Apparel from Japanese brand Beams +.
- Uniomade's apothecary shop.
- Grooming products from Baxter of California.
- More ace grooming options.
- In addition to carrying a cool selection of books, Unionmade also created an exclusive tote ($12) for the The Grove. Check out the fun video toasting their new digs here.
- Luxe leather goods.
Gentlemen: Today's the big day. Just in time to help you look dapper for Valentine's Day (or indulge in some retail therapy for Single's Awareness Day?), SF-based men's boutique Unionmade is now open at The Grove. Guys, you totally got this.
Located right across the street from Umami Burger, the nearly 1,900-square-foot space stocks apparel, footwear, accessories, leather goods, books and more. Expect to find classic and heritage brands like Golden Bear, Gitman Vintage, Pendleton, Levi's, Alden and others, plus global labels like Japan's Kaptial and Beams +, Italy's Berena, and France's French Trotters. On top of offering their own in-house line of handmade clothing, the store also carries exclusive candles and bath products from LA-based men's grooming line Baxter of California.
We stopped by last night's opening bash before the crowds to snap a few photos of the new store; take a peek for yourself and click on the jump.
Unionmade is open Mondays through Thursdays from 10am to 7pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 10am to 8pm and Sundays from 11am to 6pm.
· Unionmade [Official Site]
· SF Men's Shop Unionmade Coming to The Grove Next Spring [Racked]