- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Tibi coat, a Zimmermann skirt, an Armani sweater, a Cameo vest, an American Apparel beanie, Kenneth Cole shoes and a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Sonia Rykiel coat, a Jenni Kayne top, Reformation trousers, a Terzakou Paris shoulder bag and Barbara Bui boots.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an LNA sweater and pants and a Reiss jacket.
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a BCBGMAXAZRIA
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Dolce & Gabbana coat, a Zara sweater, a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Burberry jacket, a Forever 21 sweater, an
- Annabelle of Viva Luxury is wearing an Equipment shirt, a Cameo blazer and jeans, a BCBG hat, a Chanel
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Tommy Hilfiger coat, a R13 shirt,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing an Alexander Wang vest,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a BCBGMAXAZRIA
- Kiara of Tobruck Ave is wearing a Topshop x Nordstrom coat and turtleneck, a
Now that you've seen the best New York Fashion Week runway looks from beloved Cali designers, we turn the camera to the streets for a peek at what LA blogstars were wearing as they trekked through snow from show to show. Coats and layers were big for obvious reasons, but LA bloggers made sure to put colorful Cali twists into the mix.
Sophie of Angel Food Style saluted the West Coast's sunny weather with a bright yellow BCBGMAXAZRIA maxi dress paired with a black leather jacket. Shea of Peace Love Shea was also in a colorful spirit wearing a fuchsia Dolce & Gabbana coat while Liz of Late Afternoon opted for a cobalt blue Tibi number. Peep more top looks after the jump.