Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Chalk-like conversation hearts and boxed puppy love cards aren't the only things headed for major markdowns this week. In addition to Decades' $150 shoe sale on Saturday (
stay tuned for more later today Update: here it is!), there's a stellar selection of options ready to pull on your pocketbook's heartstrings over the next few days. With that, here are five sales to help you celebrate or survive this final stretch of Valentine's Day festivities now through the weekend.
· AG Jeans (1029 Westwood Blvd): Happening right this minute, head to the LA-based denim brand's pop-up shop to score jackets, tops and bottoms for $20 to $80. The brand tells us the store will remain open through the summer; more deets to come.
· Glamhouse (8133 Melrose Ave): Today and tomorrow, score jewelry from House of Harlow, Low Luv and other accessories brands for $20 during the store's Valentine's Day sample sale.
· Kathryn Amberleigh (8130 W Third St): Now through Sunday, enjoy up to 90% off the celeb-loved shoe designer's fancy footwear. Note that the four-day sale excludes fall/winter 2013 merch.
· Rachel Pally (201 S Anderson St): Also happening now through Sunday, the LA-based designer's four-day winter warehouse sale promises 55 to 85% off her holiday 2013 line, including her plus-size White Label collection.
· Alessi (313 N Robertson Blvd): From Saturday, February 15th until Friday, February 28th, save up to 80% off the modern Italian design house's inventory of furniture, home goods, kitchen accessories and more at Diva Furniture in West Hollywood. Merch includes floor samples, overstock, slightly irregular and discontinued items.
· All SaleWire Listings [Official Site]