Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cute stationery inspo. We're loving your dress! Is it something new from your line, Whitney Eve? "I'm wearing Finders Keepers today! My sisters and my mom are all wearing my line though, and Nicole, my public
- Lunchers couldn't get enough of these tasty hors d'oeurves. Congrats on your engagement, by the way! Are you nervous about having to split your time between designing your line and planning your wedding? "I h
- Now that we're in awards season, are there any trends you're excited to see on the red carpet? "I'm always a fan of the glitz and glamour, I love anything metallic or sequins! I also like nudes and pastels, I think something more understated&
- Delish desserts.
- More wedding stationery inspiration. Each table boasted a different theme.
- Wedding Paper Divas provided the whimsical party's stationery.
- The very appropriately decorated venue.
Are MTV's reality stars sharing the same engagement chicken recipe? Yesterday, The City star-turned-fashion designer Whitney Port toast her recent engagement to TV producer Tim Rosenman with a handful of close family and friends in West Hollywood, joining The Hills pal Lauren C. and frenemy Olivia P. as the latest boob tube star to say "yes" to the big question. Held at the adorably shabby chic Mari Vanna resto on Melrose, the blogger-filled bridal luncheon was whipped up by wedding mastermind Mindy Weiss.
During the afternoon affair, Port also revealed her latest stylish project: A stationery collab with fellow party hosts Wedding Paper Divas. In between ogling the very fairytale-like table settings—all inspired by the designer's whimsical Pinterest boards, natch—and loading up on sugary finger foods, we caught up with the LA-based Whitney Eve designer to find out what she's been up to, her favorite retail therapy spots and more.
· Whitney Eve [Official Site]
· Wedding Paper Divas [Official Site]
· Whitney Port's New Jewelry Line Features Crowns, Eyeglasses [Racked]
· The Little Mermaid Resurfaces in Whitney Eve's Fall Collection [Racked]
· Whitney Port Designs Condoms to Benefit Planned Parenthood [Racked]