Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lily Aldridge with Velvet creative directors Jenny Graham and Toni Spencer, and model pal Tori Praver Since Valentine's Day is this Friday, do you and your man have any special plans? "My husband [Caleb]
- What's your favorite piece from the collection right now? "Well I'm loving my dress tonight, but I honestly love everything, every day is different. I
- LA blogstar Taye Hansberry and VS model Chanel Iman. Image via @tayehansberry/Instagram
- Lily poses with her mane woman and Meche Salon owner Tracey Cunningham. Image via @traceycunningham1/
Though Victoria's Secret model Lily Aldridge names Nashville and New York as her new stomping grounds, she's still a Cali girl at heart. Last night, the City of Angels-bred bombshell graced Brentwood to toast her second capsule collection for LA-based brand Velvet by Graham & Spencer, drawing out a host of model pals and stylish starlets to the luxe basics label's Westside store.
Priced from $59 to $178, the casual cool range of tops, sweaters dresses and jackets is the perfect mix of LA's lax lifestyle, NYC's model-off-duty vibes and Nashville's Southern comfort. After spotting famous faces like 90210 actress/DJ Shenae Grimes, Sopranos star Jamie Lynn Sigler, fellow VS Angel (and Fairfax High devil) Chanel Iman and swimsuit designer/model/juice pal Tori Praver among the crowd of fashionable partygoers, we sat down with the busy mom/rock-and-roll wife Aldridge—her hubs is Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill—to chat about her Valentine's Day plans, her fave LA shops, what's next for her and more. Click on the jump below to read more.
· Velvet by Graham & Spencer [Official Site]
· Model-Designer Lily Aldridge Shops at Curve, Loves Earth Bar [Racked]
· Velvet by Graham & Spencer Opens in Brentwood, Venice Is Next [Racked]