Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Women's and men's boutique Possch is now open at 5144 Lankershim Blvd in the NoHo Arts District.
- Ladies can expect to find apparel from UNIF, Nasty Gal, StyleStalker, Made in Hell-A, Alex & Chloe, Dolce Vita and more.
- The united wall of shoes, featuring Kelsi Dagger, YRU, Yes, Johnston & Murphy and others.
- UNIF sunnies!
- Where to relax in between retail therapy seshes.
- Designer parody-loving labels like Alex & Chloe and Made in Hell-A also make an appearance, alongside luxe handbags by NYC-based designer Dareen Hakim.
- Men's offerings incude Eleven Paris, 611, Howe, UNIF and more.
- Accessories by up-and-coming label 611 and Bass by Ron Bass.
- This Ron Bass leather jacket killed us.
- The back!
- Possch is open Mondays through Saturdays from 10am to 7pm and closed Sundays.
Admittedly, our visits to the NoHo Arts District have been few and far between, but it's not from lack of trying. Several of its vintage treasure troves have shuttered over the last few years, and save for local-beloved designer shop Indexx, the foodie faved nabe is hardly a blip on the rest of LA shoppers' retail radars. New women's and men's boutique Possch is here to change all that with its killer stock of stylish streetwear, killer footwear and more.
On the womenswear front, the 1,800-square-foot space carries a host of cult fave local labels, including Nasty Gal, Angeleno/Aussie brand StyleStalker, Miley-backed YRU footwear, Alex & Chloe, UNIF and others. Over on the gent's side, expect to find merch from footwear label Generic Surplus (including collabs!), outerwear and accessories from Art Basel wunderkind Ron Bass (Jay-Z's a fan), apparel from Eleven Paris and tons of other up-and-coming designers. In addition, the store plans to roll out a VIP styling service in the next few months for its big spender clients.
Dig it? Check out the shop's insanely cool inventory and click on the jump for more deets and business hours.
· Possch [Official Site]
· Head to NoHo's Indexx for Deals on J Brand, A.L.C., Vince, More [Racked]