Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Samantha Wennerstrom of Could I Have That? with Jacey Duprie of
- Liz Cherkasova of Late Afternoon with Courtney Trop of
- Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave at Rebecca Minkoff.
- Ashley Fultz of The Style Editrix and stylist Elshane at Reb
- "The perfect fall coats from @rebeccaminkoff! Grey or pink?" - @songofstyle
- "Blush tones at @herveleger." - @chrisellelim
- Wendy Nguyen of Wendy's Lookbook with Courtney Trop of Always Judging at Herve Leger.
- "Chic dreams of today's @herveleger fierce fringe." - @sydnesummer
- "Loving the white long fur @herveleger." - @thestyleeditrix
- Brian Lichtenberg's tribute to Marlboro cigarettes: the "Lichtenboro" cropped sweatshirt.
- BL's inspiration for fall was "motocross grunge and delicate details with a focus around denim for both men and women."
- Racing clubgear? Note the new "Homies" sweatshirt style.
- "@thisisbandofoutsiders presentation. Florals and winter wear. Hometown favorites." - @whowhatwear
- Photo via @fashionshowkana
- "Scott's preppy queens have us drooling all over." - @sallytr
Now that we've hit the halfway point of NYFW, the majority of LA designers have already shown their fall 2014 collections. Last week, Wildfox gave us Jane Austen grunge and BCBG was all about serious statement coats. As you'll see in the below gallery, this weekend Rebecca Minkoff offered pastel outerwear, Herve Leger opted for blush tones and fringed bodycons, Brian Lichtenberg merged racing with raving, and Band of Outsiders saluted the Los Angeles Times building.