Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We all make mistakes, like forgetting to feed the parking meter, snoozing in on a Monday, or commemorating a destined-to-be-doomed relationship with a tattoo of our S.O.'s name. In the case of Iggy Azalea, that name is (was) A$AP Rocky, and the place is (was) on her left pinky, but hey, it could have been worse. This week, the Australian rapper was spotted at Dr. Tattoff's office in Sherman Oaks to get her ink properly removed.
The Grammy-nominated singer sported a patchwork shearling flap bag by Chanel and apparently, her celebratory hot pink heels to get the deed done. To that we say, you go girl. Up ahead, check out the rest of this week's star sightings.
· TenOverSix (8425 Melrose Avenue): "Midnight Special actress Kirsten Dunst does some shopping on Melrose in West Hollywood, California on November 25, 2014." [Socialite Life]
· Barneys New York (9570 Wilshire Boulevard): "Pregnant reality star Kourtney Kardashian, her fiancé Scott Disick and their two kids Mason and Penelope out shopping at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills, California on November 29, 2014." [INO]
· Farmers Market (6333 W 3rd Street): "Actress Hilary Duff and son Luca Comrie out shopping with her sister Haylie and her fiance Matt Rosenberg at the Beverly Glen Plaza in Beverly Hills, California on November 29, 2014. After grabbing Starbucks, Hilary and Luca headed over to the Farmers Market to do some more shopping." [Celebrity Hive]
· Paper Source (175 S Fairfax Avenue): "Actress Portia De Rossi out shopping [at Paper Source] in West Hollywood, California on December 4, 2014. " [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]