Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Year after year, it's clear: you guys love maps, fast-fashion collabs, and abs. 2014's greatest hits included something for everyone, from multiple lady rounds of our Hottest Trainers competition to the ultimate Altuzarra for Target guide to our seasonal home decor hit list to—randomly—a Disney Star sighting on Melrose. In case you missed them, catch our top ten most-trafficked posts below.
10. Mapped! LA's Best Hiking Trails for Celebrity Sightings
9. The 38 Essential LA Shops, Spring 2014
8. Who is LA's Hottest Trainer 2014? The Final Round Starts Now.
7. 26 Epic Coachella Events to Catch During Weekend One
6. Mapped! LA's 38 Best Shops for Home Decor and Furniture
5. Hottest Trainer Contestant #4: Naomi Priestley
4. Vote! Who's the Hottest Female Trainer in LA?
3. Hottest Trainer Contestant #12: Amy McGuire
2. Altuzarra for Target: What to Buy, Where to Buy This Sunday
1. Where Disney Star Bella Thorne Buys Basics on Melrose Ave