Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Although the Melrose District's newest mixed-use development has plenty of activities to keep adults busy, there's also a retail therapy option for luxe-loving tots. Last month, Posh Kids quietly opened the doors to its first boutique, which faces La Cienega Boulevard.
Located around the corner from Alice + Olivia's whimsical wonderland and next door to sweat studio Rise Nation, the approximately 700-square-foot shop specializes in high-end European labels and offers clothing, footwear, and accessories for boys and girls from 2 to 12. Expect to find everything from casual wear to red carpet-ready ensembles from brands like Kenzo Kids, Roberto Cavalli, Paul Smith, Eleven Paris Littles, Lili Gaufrette, and many more.
Posh Kids is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm and Sunday from 12 to 5pm; holiday hours may vary.
· Posh Kids [Official Site]
· Alice+Olivia's Sunny LA Flagship Makes a Move On Melrose [Racked]
· Cycle House Debuts New & Improved Sweat Studio on Melrose [Racked]
· Agent Provocateur's Affordable Lingerie Line L'Agent Opens in Jan [Racked]
· Kids Consignment E-Shop Spoiled to Open a Store on Melrose [Racked]