Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Now that we've established that famous rich kids Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin are friends, let's burn some daylight by contemplating the rest of the Kardashian klan's circle of friends, because apparently someone has already done all the hard work for us. Let it be known that if you befriend the spawn of celebrities, you can expect their fame to rub off on you too—as seen with Jenner BFF Shamari Maurice, who we know zilch about, and could probably do some very intense Googling on the matter, but Friday.
This past week, the stylish trio was spotted doing very average things, like shopping at Barneys New York and getting ice cream at Sprinkles in Beverly Hills. Below, see the rest of this week's star sightings.
Kylie Jenner's Secret to Selfies: Lighting, Matte Lipstick, More
Channel '90s Grunge This Winter with This Cozy Wool Coat
The Fashion Club is Inspired by the Hollywood Hills & Shanghai
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Avenue): "Into The Woods actress Meryl Streep doing some last minute Christmas shopping in West Hollywood, California on December 18, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Wildfox (8710 Sunset Boulevard): "@alessandraambrosio: #christmas shopping at the cutest store in #Lalaland @wildfoxcouture Thanks @jimmysommers #thinkPink #thattimeoftheyear #holiday" [Instagram]
· West Elm (8366 Beverly Boulevard): "Jessica Alba and her little fashionistas did a little holiday shopping over the weekend at West Elm in West Hollywood." [Babyrazzi]
· Limonaia (1325 Montana Avenue): "Danny Collins actress Jennifer Garner spotted out doing some Christmas shopping in Santa Monica, California on December 16, 2014." [JustJared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]