Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- In addition to the serious discounts, shoppers can also enjoy free gift wrapping with purchases of $75 or more when they follow @maraisusa on Insta and tag a friend.
- Patent leather penny loafers, flats, sandals, and oxfords were just a few styles we spotted. Samples are available in sizes 6 to 11, and we're told there's a wider selection for sizes 7 to 9.
- These never-before-produced shoes will also be up for grabs.
There are a few reasons to be excited about Marais USA's first-ever LA sample sale tomorrow. One: the charming footwear brand is the latest NYC expat to call the City of Angels its sunny new home. (Welcome!) Two: We scored a sneak peek at the French-inspired goods expected to grace DTLA's Daily Dose Cafe and discovered that all sample shoes (mostly from the spring 2014 line) will be priced at $25 to $50, plus a handful of styles from the fall collection that'll be marked down to 30% off the original price online.
As far as sizing, expect sizes 6 to 11 in limited quantities, but certain fall styles (like the Beatle Boot in Oxblood and Black, and the Cowboy Mule) will have plentiful size options. Up ahead, take a peek at visual proof that the Parisian chic label's major chaussures sale will be on your weekend must-shop list. It's happening from 10am to 5pm, and boho jeweler Vanessa Mooney is also unleashing deals. See you there?
· Marais USA [Official Site]
· Calvin Rucker, Jouer, More: 15+ LA Sales to Shop Thru Sunday [Racked]