Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Although we all love dressing up in holiday party attire (see here and here for some inspo), let's be real: the real party begins when we get home, kick off our heels, change into cozy clothes, and binge watch Christmas movies while tucking away an endless stream of gingerbread cookies. To ensure we don't look like total slobs while we're lounging during the holidays, we've scoured the web for loungewear that is not only comfy, but looks good too. Below, shop 10 warm and cozy loungewear essentials by LA design stars that will let you relax in style through the holidays and beyond.
- For Love & Lemons solstice backless sweater, $191
- Vince ladder stitch double v sweater, $345 at Revolve Clothing
- LNA Clothing zipper leggings, $99
- Michael Stars long sleeve cowl neck poncho, $88
- Pam & Gela zip crop pants, $165 at Revolve Clothing
- Rodarte barbed wire print crewneck sweatshirt,
- Rails hunter plaid shirt, $128 at Bloomingdale's
- Joie mariner pants, $168
- d.RA tuberose jacket, $112
- Anine Bing turtleneck sweater in charcoal, $299
· Six Stylish Knits to Hide Your Holiday Food Baby [Racked]
· Airy Pajamas and Loungewear to Pull It Together Off-Hours [Racked]
· This Multifunctional Sweater Hides Your Holiday Food Baby [Racked]
· Seven Sleek & Cool Basics to Keep You Comfy Post-Food Coma [Racked]