- Image via This Is Ground/Facebook
- Apolis Transit Issue Bomber Jacket in Navy, $278
- Freenote Vintage Stripe button-down in Blue, $135 (orig. $180; use code BINGE25 for 25% off until 12/17)
- Hiro Clark Hollywood Bablyon tee in White, $128
- Civilianaire 13.5 Oz. Regular Fit Denim in Indigo, $220 (more colors available)
- Generic Surplus Ledger Mid shoes, $135
- This Is Ground Cargito charging sleeve for iPad Mini in Whiskey, $115.50 (on sale for a limited time; more colors/sizes available)
- KILLSPENCER convertible Dopp/Folio 2.0 bag, $189
- Dollar Shave Club gift card, $25 to $300 (other amounts available)
- O’Harrow Clothiers Solid Chambray tie, $58
- Baxter of California Invigorating Body Wash in Bergamot & Pear, $17 at ShopWittmore.com
- Preppi Survival The Prepster Lite 72-hour kit for one, $145
- Grand Theft Auto V, Los Santos & Blaine County edition, $59.99
- Umami Burger $25 gift card, $20 (discounted price for a limited time)
Our holiday gift guide series series continues with the notoriously hard-to-shop-for, other half of our population: men. Through much trial and error, we've discovered that upgrading all the tried-and-true essentials is the key to winning the gift-giving game—and since it's basically been proven that almost anyone with a Y-chromosome hate shopping, perhaps the best present of all is doing their retail therapy for them.
From best-dressed must-haves to stylish tech accessories to a video game bestseller that explores LA's parallel universe, find 10+ gift ideas for guys made by Cali-based brands or designers.