Echo Park Craft Fair
- enSoie's colorful booth.
- Creative holiday decor by Crafting Community.
- More of Crafting Community's clever DIY projects.
- Earth apothecary by Poppy & Someday, which can also be purchased at DTLA wellness oasis
- Whimsical handmade ceramic planters by British expat TW Workshop.
- Buttery handmade leather handbags by Echo Park Craft Fair co-founder Beatrice Valenzuela.
- Teeny-tiny versions of stylish adult clothes by Ultra Violet Kids.
- Beautiful baby moccasins by Neon Rae.
- Arty giftables by Karen Kimmel.
- Minimalist geometric baggage by Jujumade.
- Where else could you find hand-dyed handkerchiefs amidst one-of-a-kind stationery?
- We want to live in this chunky-knit-and-denim combo by our friends at Obje
- Annie Costello Brown's mixed media jewelry is inspired by her California roots.
- Moon Juice keeping shoppers satiated.
- The fun wasn't just inside; an assembly line of artisanal food vendors held court outside Mack Sennett Studios.
- Farm to front door goodness by organic food delivery service Summerland.