Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Koral Activewear
- Aether Apparel W Ultralight jacket in Jet Black, $165 (more colors available)
- Beyond Yoga Mesh and Match Cami in Steel, $77 (more colors available)
- Koral Activewear Grip Sports Bra in Purple Cobra, $69 at Carbon38
- Tracy Anderson Mulberry Capri in Black, $74
- One-month gift card for LA fitness studios, $99 at ClassPass
- Jawbone UP MOVE in Grape, $49.99 (more colors available)
- VAPUR Shades collapsible anti-bottle in Cyan, $9.99 (more colors available)
- Fabletics jumprope, $7.95 with VIP membership (reg. $8.95)
- FRENDS Ella earbuds in Rose Gold/White, $49.95 (reg. $99.95)
- CLIF Shot Bloks in Black Cherry, $35.95 for box of 18 (more flavors available)
- Pressed Juicery Greens six-pack sampler, $45
Now that you've crossed your avant garde style star pal off your list, it's time to handle the gift sitch for your obnoxiously fit friend who's basically Hottest Trainer material. For the Tracy Anderson-in-training in your life whose workout wardrobe reads like a list of inspo hashtags, there's plenty of fashionable and functional gear and more to help them conquer their sweat seshes this coming new year.
From cool activewear, hi-tech accessories, proper workout fuel, and more, we've rounded up a handful of stylish gifts made by LA- or Cali-based brands below.
· Holiday Gift Guide 2014 [Racked]