Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sophie of Angel Food Style is wearing a
- Stephanie of Honey & Silk is wearing a Johnny Was dress.
- Hallie of Hallie Daily is wearing a Kate Spade top, a Vivian Chan skirt, an
- Emily of Stiletto Beats is wearing a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Whistles coat, Frame Denim jeans, Adidas sneakers, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing Vince
Hitting up a holiday fete this weekend? Let LA bloggers inspire your party attire. This week, Stephanie of Honey & Silk dressed up in an ethereal Johnny Was dress that's begging to be worn somewhere fancy. If retro style is more your thing, look to Hallie of Hallie Daily who looked positively festive in a Christmas-y red Vivian Chan skirt paired with a polka dot Kate Spade top and finished off the look with a red lip and big sunnies. We're also digging Emily of Stiletto Beats in a show-stopping party dress and statement jewelry.
For more casual weekend plans like sale shopping, bundle up in a cozy coat like Ann of Andy heart did. She made it look even cooler styled with Adidas sneakers and a cult-favorite Mansur Gavriel bag. If you're looking to do some coat shopping this weekend, now that we (finally!) have some rain here in the city of sunshine, we suggest chic blogger-approved numbers by Isabel Marant and Vince.