Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Image via Welcome Companions
- Shaina Mote Warp top, $286
- Jeremy Scott Keep Fashion Weird tee, $95
- Clashist Aluminum Foil Sweatskirt, $105
- Crap Eyewear Diamond Brunch sunglasses in Gloss Black/White Tips, $56
- LZZR x MyBelonging Identity Ring, $115
- Welcome Companions Charm à Deux handbag charms, $70 for set of two (other combos available)
- UNIF Seeker Sandal, $65 (orig. $165; more colors available)
- Otaat Ninja Pouch in Burgundy, $195 (other colors available)
- Cult Cosmetics Heavy Metals nail art kit, $21 for set of five polishes
- Vacation Days Made Rock No. 1 art print, $70
- Kelly Lamb Ever Candle in Midnight, $80 at TenOverSix
Newsflash: there's only a week or two left until your holiday of choice culminates in one tinsel-y, surprise-filled, and potentially disappointing festive finale. If you're still stumped on what to get your stylish pals this year, fear not—we're taking this season's goodwill spirit to heart and putting together a host of holiday gift guides to help you slay the gift-giving game.
First up, we're picking presents for the too-cool-for-shool kids on your list. Y'know, the Susie Bubble-worshipping art school grad who maybe plans their #ootd using an actual color wheel; the one whose musical and sartorial tastes are guided by their experimental, forward-thinking sensibilities (whatever that means, but it's probably all explained on their Tumblr). Up ahead, find 10+ present picks made by LA designers, all for the avant-garde style star in your life.
· All Holiday Gift Guides [Racked]