Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Grasie of Style Me Grasie is wearing a Lublu Kira Plastinina dress, ASK'A boots, and
- Peter of The Hobbyist is wearing an H&M shirt and a Pacsun jacket and pants.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing Joie boots, a
- Taye of Stuff She Likes is wearing a
- Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland is wearing an Alexander Wang x H&M top,
- Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear is wearing an
LA blogstars never miss a beat when it comes to outfitting themselves in the latest trends so we weren't surprised to spot Sheryl of Walk in Wonderland wearing a cool Alexander Wang x H&M sweater this week. She added her own spin to the look by pairing it with laid-back jeans and edgy sunglasses.
Other standout looks this week include Kimberly of Eat Sleep Wear who kept things simple in a white Equipment top, distressed jeans and Givenchy sandals. Jacey of Damsel in Dior went for a fall-ready look comprised of Current/Elliott leather pants, Joie booties, and a camel-colored blazer. See more top looks, below.