- Photo via
- Turns out, Saturday is your cheat day—so start your day with a "monster slice of pie" (or cake?) or opt for a more traditional lunch at Eater-
- Next, begin your retail therapy at designer consignment boutique Threads on 17th (734 17th Street). There, find deep discounts on high-end labels like Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and more alongside cult-fave brands like Vince, Theory, and more. Take a
- Continue your bargain hunting bonanza at Shopaholic Sample Sales's newest location
- Your next stop is another Montana Avenue newbie, m0851 (1426 Montana Ave, #2). The Montreal-based accessories brand specializes in luxe leat
- Finally, end your afternoon at indie boutique Limonaia (1325 Montana Ave). This charming giftables boutique stocks stylish stationery by brands like Rifle Paper Co., colorful home decor, adorable kids gifts, and
Ocean Park and Main Street aren't the only weekend stroll-worthy stretches in Santa Monica. Another Westside street that's experienced a slew of recent additions is Montana Avenue—so join us as we re-explore this retail-happy spot.
From where to celebrate your cheat day with serious sweets, where to find designer deals on names like Chanel and Prada, where to stock up on cult-fave Aussie brands, and more, your Perfect Saturday itinerary awaits below.
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked]
· Shop Cool-Kid Merch & Charming Home Goods On Sawtelle Blvd [Racked]
· Shop Low Brow Gifts And Vintage Treasures On Hollywood Blvd [Racked]
· Where to Brunch, Shop Vintage & Score Deals in Sherman Oaks [Racked]
· Shop Rainbow Fashion & Retro Treasures at Venice's Lincoln Blvd [Racked]