LACMA Costume Ball 11/03
- Jahmelia Lindsay as Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl Earring
- Costume Ball partygoers Tristan Blaine and David Padilla as Andy Warhol and Marilyn Monroe.
- Jeff Defazio and Jennifer Mackey bring Diego Rivera's "The Flower Carrier" to life.
- Tom Cavanaugh as Amedeo Modigliani's portrait of Paul Guillaume.
- Aaron Sheppard as zombie Jesus with Sylva Hattington and Deborah Spangler-Welch as creepy-chic creatures.
- Lucas McGregor braves the rain to pose with his costume's inspiration, LACMA's own "Penetrable" by Jesús Rafael Soto.
- Edward Gorey-inspired Victorians Peggy Casey, David Hartwell, and Ruby Straehley.
- David Bischke as Vincent Van Gogh.
- Lici and Bruce Dennings as Roy Lichtenstein characters.
- Rachael Sterling channels The Louvre.
- Brian Allgeier's DIY Nosferatu costume scored the top prize during the stylish soiree's costume contest.
- Jay Sparich as Banksy's "Smiley Riot Cop."