Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Liberty Fairs's Concept 8366 & 1/2 space continues its menswear kick. Following MIT-bred Ministry of Supply's and Cali-based Freenote's stints at the revolving pop-up shop is cool New York footwear brand The Greats, which holds court on West 3rd Street through November 30th.
Founded in Brooklyn just over a year ago, the label offers stylish, sports-inspired kicks at non-baller price tags ($59 to $159). Expect to find The Greats's signature styles in an array of colors, like the Italian leather Royale sneaker, the Wilson canvas low-top, and the lightweight Bab trainer, plus a few limited edition designs.
The Greats at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Wednesday through Sunday from 12pm to 7pm.
· The Greats [Official Site]
· Liberty Concept Space [Official Site]
· Ministry of Supply Menswear Pops Up Tomorrow [Racked]
· Cali Menswear Brand Freenote Pops Up in Liberty Fairs Space [Racked]
· This Is Ground's Luxe Travel Goods Pop Up on West 3rd Street [Racked]