Liberty Fairs's Concept 8366 & 1/2 space continues its menswear kick. Following MIT-bred Ministry of Supply's and Cali-based Freenote's stints at the revolving pop-up shop is cool New York footwear brand The Greats, which holds court on West 3rd Street through November 30th.
Founded in Brooklyn just over a year ago, the label offers stylish, sports-inspired kicks at non-baller price tags ($59 to $159). Expect to find The Greats's signature styles in an array of colors, like the Italian leather Royale sneaker, the Wilson canvas low-top, and the lightweight Bab trainer, plus a few limited edition designs.
The Greats at Concept 8366 & 1/2 is open Wednesday through Sunday from 12pm to 7pm.
· The Greats [Official Site]
· Liberty Concept Space [Official Site]
· Ministry of Supply Menswear Pops Up Tomorrow [Racked]
· Cali Menswear Brand Freenote Pops Up in Liberty Fairs Space [Racked]
· This Is Ground's Luxe Travel Goods Pop Up on West 3rd Street [Racked]