Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
StairwayEscalator to heaven?
- Neatly stacked baskets, ready to be filled with designer deals.
- Quality beauty products that you actually would want.
- A pampered pet's paradise.
- Gift wrapping paper galore.
- Holiday decorations!
In the same vein of its shiny new store in Glendale, Marshalls's massive new outpost inside Hollywood's historic Peterson Building is stacked with designer discounts. It's also as pristinely clean as that huge Goodwill flagship in Atwater Village, proving that off-price department stores don't have to be dingy.
While deals for women, men, and children ranged from 90% off James Perse tops to 70% off Paige denim, our eyes were particular mesmerized by the incredible selection of chic holiday decorations and quickie gift ideas. It's truly the bargain hunter's answer to Barneys New York, and we wouldn't be surprised if you can get all your holiday shopping done here in one fell swoop. See for yourself below.
Marshalls Hollywood is open Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 9:30pm, Friday and Saturday from 9:30am to 10pm, and Sunday from 11am to 8pm.
· Goodwill's Massive New LA Flagship is Clean and Crazy-Busy [Racked]
· Surprise: Glendale's New Marshalls Is A Label Lover's Happy Land [Racked]