- The swap was busy even before opening at 4pm.
- In order to gain access and swap, visitors were asked to bring one gently-worn article of clothing that was instantly sent to the market's pool of pre-loved items up for grabs.
- Once closet castoffs are weighed and accepted, staffers handed up shopping bags and—a bonus!—H&M discount cards.
- Empty racks and tables ready to be filled with secondhand goodness.
- These limited-edition Vena Cava x TenOverSix shoes were in mint condition.
- Yes, those are perfect-condition A.P.C. belts.
- How Ford stays green.
- The rundown.