Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Courtney of Always Judging is wearing an
- Sydne of Sydne Style is wearing a Torn by Ronny Kobo
- Jayne of Stop it Right Now is wearing an
- Joo of Love Joo Kim is wearing a Seraphine dress
- Jenny of Neon Blush is wearing a Wildfox tee and
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a BB Dakota Sweater, a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing an Alexander Wang x H&M knit dress and backpack and Saint Laurent sandals.
From super chill to warm and cozy, this week's range of style inspo has all your weekend dressing dilemmas covered. Keep warm this weekend like Courtney of Always Judging did all bundled up in a Reformation sweater and fur vest paired with Acne jeans. For a cool-girl look copy Jayne of Stop it Right Now who paired an ASOS bomber shirt dress with edgy Balenciaga boots.
If you're weekend plans are more casual look to Jenny of Neon Blush's laid-back ensemble comprised of a Wildfox tee and pants. Lastly, expecting mamas going somewhere fancy this weekend should take notes from Joo of Love Joo Kim who dressed up her bump with an emerald green Seraphine dress.
· LA Bloggers Loving Helmut Lang and Elyse Walker This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Alex Wang x H&M, Givenchy This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Chagoury Couture and Gucci This Week [Racked]