Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Stars really love their SoulCycle. Before jetting off to Thailand, Jessica Alba hit up the David Beckham-frequented indoor cycling studio in Brentwood earlier this week, as seen in the above post-pedal/coconut water-peddling snap. The Barely Lethal star and Honest Co. CEO is really guzzling down that coco H2O, no? Up ahead, find out where else celebrities were buzzing about in LA.
· Westside Pavilion (10800 W Pico Blvd): "Pop superstar Jennifer Lopez stepped out with her 6-year-old twins Max and Emme at the mall in Westwood, Calif. on Sunday (November 16)." [Celeb Baby Scoop]
· Brentwood Country Mart (225 26th Street): "Web Therapy actress Calista Flockhart out shopping with her parents Kay and Ronald at the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, California on November 18, 2014." [FameFlynet]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "Pregnant reality star Kourtney Kardashian and her son Mason out shopping at Fred Segal in West Hollywood, California on November 20, 2014." [Zimbio]
· Fryman Park (8401 Mulholland Dr): "Miley Cyrus walks her dog at Fryman Park in Studio City." [Hawt Celebs]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]