Perfect Saturday: Atwater Village 11/21
- Photo via
- Start your day at Eater-faved neighborhood resto Canelé (3219 Glendale Blvd), which recently added an "ambitious"
- After filling up on sweet or savory brunch, head a few doors down to vintage treasure trove Velvet Threads (3203 Glendale Blvd). Shop owner Evita Corby offers a curated collection of clothing and apparel from the 1900s through the '80s (like Swingin' Sixt
- Next, take a music break and head a few doors down to Jacknife Records & Tapes (3149 Glendale Blvd), known for its stellar selection of cassettes. Whether you're a hi-fi or lo-fi audiophile, the shop's
- Next, hop across the street to dog-friendly indie boutique Individual Medley (3176 Glendale Blvd). Stocking a top-notch mix of handmade apparel, accessories, apothecary, home goods, and much more, the sho
- Finally, end your day at local jewelry designer Serena Kojimoto's boutique, Workshop SK (3129 1/2 Glendale Blvd). Pick up her handmade accoutrements, including delicate gold necklaces to pearl-adorned sterling silver